We are a small family run hotel located in Pals, in the heart of Costa Brava. The hotel is at walking distance of the Gothic quarter and 5km away from the beach. Our history starts in 1923 when the Barris family bought the building, which was already a guesthouse with 3 bedrooms, run by Mr. Salvi (Can Salvi). For many years we offered several services such as accommodation, restaurant, ballroom and cinema.
Today, the third generation, Rafel, with his daughter Elisabet, takes care of the hotel.